Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Will an older WS-4 work with a X35 coil?

jspeedy

I can't seem to get the WS-4 to work. I get a bit of chatter and that is it. I have manually entered the serial number in the puck but to no avail. The number is also in the control unit as well. I am stumped. Please advise. Thanks.

Why not just take and turn on the remote with the coil loaded into the remote then turn the remote off after at least making sure the coil is recognized first. Should only take a few seconds for the ws phones to pick up the coil after the remote is turned off.

It is a new remote and an old set of headphones. I'll give it a try but I'm not sure how to update the headphones.

It is a new remote and an old set of headphones. I'll give it a try but I'm not sure how to update the headphones.

Your gonna have to download the update and then install them. There is a video on how to do it and it is not too bad. You should get the latest version which is 5.21. that way the ws4 headphones will be able to save settings using just the headphones without the remote.

There is no update program. It tells me to charge the coil and headphones and then connect the remote separately.