Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Will XP do any spring promos?

I keep contemplating the purchase of another deus as I find myself missing my last one butI am curious if anyone has heard about any upcoming? I cant make myself pull the trigger because I know as soon as I do the next month there will be a free hard case or something included....

Since they just lowered the prices, I doubt they will be doing anything soon. But that's really just a total guess on my part.

thats the thing...If someone is a thrifty shopper and calls around to dealers for the best deal the prices havent really changed a bit...I dont know if xp realizes that or not. I will be curious if that supposed price drop helps the sales of the deus much...that is a total guess on my part though also...

squirrel1 said:
Why did you get rid of Deus to begin with???

I was buying a new race bike and needed to sell the deus to come up with the last bit of money... I loved the deus but.........

All we are waiting for is the new update and maybe a small coil

I would to see the coil prices drop just like the overall unit myself. ANd yes, maybe a round 6-7" coil would be great if they could do that. If they would drop the coils by the same rough % they did the units I would maybe pick up a 9" for trashier areas. But at the price I really cannot do it since I think they may be coming up with something new.