Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Williamsport Pa, Help

lowtones83

Anyone want to detect a piece of property in Williamsport Pa? I have a friend who has property that will be sold within the next 30days . There was an old home on it dated back to the 1800's. The property is about 100x 150. You can bring a couple friends with you and keep anything you find . The only thing is he lost his wedding band about 20 years ago on the property and his wife has since passed away. He would love to get it back before it is sold. He also has another piece of property he would let you detect anytime. Anyone who is looking for a place to detect this could be a great opportunity. Anyone who is interested let me know and i will give you the address and his phone number.
Thank You
lowtones

Dang, if I was up that way I'd go find it for him for free, relic hunting trip or not.

I hope someone can pitch in to help this fellow. Best of luck to those who do.

Good Hunting.

Richard

Hi lowtones
I shot you a email last night and would love to help you and your friend out.
I live on the other side of the mountain.Let me know.
Thank You
Brian