Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wilson RC IV.

Rick W

Got my 2 Wilson's back today. The old, ugly RC works perfectly! It has a huge coil on it, but air tests great, and seems to be stable. The nice looking ATD shows battery strength on the meter, but thats all. No beeps. The IV looks like it's been through hell, but works, with or without headphones. Don't know how long I can swing that one, but I have to take it out at least once. It reminds me of a big Tesoro, and I love Tesoros.

Got my 2 Wilson's back today. The old, ugly RC works perfectly! It has a huge coil on it, but air tests great, and seems to be stable. The nice looking ATD shows battery strength on the meter, but thats all. No beeps. The IV looks like it's been through hell, but works, with or without headphones. Don't know how long I can swing that one, but I have to take it out at least once. It reminds me of a big Tesoro, and I love Tesoros.
Glad the RC works. Has good depth and discrimination,plus the booster switch on bottom.
They are a bit heavy but good for short hunts.

Can you post a pic of the Wilson with the large coil? most I know have a coil that is about 7.25 inches in diameter. so a larger coil is not seen very often.