Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Windy, but mild hunt today....

fwcrawford

I got out for a hunt today with my buddy and we both made several surprise finds.
He found a1905 IH and an 1882 1 cent piece from the Netherlands.
My finds are pictured below.
The ring is not marked, but I believe it is silver and it was my first find of the day.
All of the silver coins and many of the 12 wheat pennies were all found in a small, overlooked area of the huge field we hunted.. it was a school sports field.
These kind of days do not come very often for me, but they sure are enjoyable when they do!!
Thanks for looking!!
IMG_0425.JPG

Holy smokes Felix !! You cleaned up on silver and wheaties!!
Days like this shouldn’t come to often…once a year should suffice 🤭🤭
In all seriousness you had a spectacular day! Congrats and just don’t let this happen again :nono:

Yikes! What ever happened to leaving snippets for your brothers and sisters in arms (or shafts….?)? Where exactly is this again? Asking for a friend…….
Seriously, thats a good day!

I got out for a hunt today with my buddy and we both made several surprise finds.
He found a1905 IH and an 1882 1 cent piece from the Netherlands.
My finds are pictured below.
The ring is not marked, but I believe it is silver and it was my first find of the day.
All of the silver coins and many of the 12 wheat pennies were all found in a small, overlooked area of the huge field we hunted.. it was a school sports field.
These kind of days do not come very often for me, but they sure are enjoyable when they do!!
Thanks for looking!!
View attachment 24589
Awesome
Congratulations