Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WINDY, WET KNEES, AND A DRIPPING NOSE !

Elmy

Back at the sand pit....
Decided to reverse the last hunt so I hit the oposite side of the volleyball court with the magic 110,
then switched to a new pattern I have been playing around with...some clad.... a Junker Avon ring...
and a man's "who probably isn't going to get any supper" ring. Imagine going home without that wedding ring!
Ring came in at a 11-33 on the etrac. Also a Sterling silver religious pendant.
Also found that I ain't no spring chicken anymore! Weather won that battle.
Thanks for looking!

E L M Y

4-15-22.jpgvdi 11-33.jpg

Back at the sand pit....
Decided to reverse the last hunt so I hit the oposite side of the volleyball court with the magic 110,
then switched to a new pattern I have been playing around with...some clad.... a Junker Avon ring...
and a man's "who probably isn't going to get any supper" ring. Imagine going home without that wedding ring!
Ring came in at a 11-33 on the etrac. Also a Sterling silver religious pendant.
Also found that I ain't no spring chicken anymore! Weather won that battle.
Thanks for looking!

E L M Y

View attachment 24981View attachment 24982
Awesome Hunt.
Congratulations.
I'm still yearning to get out.

Dang Elmy! You are on a roll and I’m sitting here watching a snow storm roll through!! Live thru you for the time being!

I am hoping this wind and rain will stop so all can hunt.....I am in slow mode...don't want to overdue it.....Back in for Radiation next week and don't want to get sick and delay it any.
Prayers for staying well for your treatments & Complete Healing in Jesus' name! Amen! Ma