Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Winter Blues or has everyone ran out of questions and tips?

I a thr

Maybe because everyone on here seems so civil and not many arguments to stir the fire.
I know I can't wait until it warms back up. Cabin Fever real BAD!!!:rage:

Read "Taking A Closer Look At Metal Detector Discrimination" by Robert C. Brockett again. I've read it three times, and I'm still getting good info from it. Getting ready to read it for the fourth time after I finish "The Great Platte River Road" by Merrill J. Mattes. If you haven't read that one, you might want to. You're in the right area to benefit from it. At least close enough.

OldeTymer

It's cold here, but detectable due to clean ground .. just blasted cold, especially if you are achy, arthritic and just generally easily "all stoved up!"

But the thoughts of delving into some good material and locating one or two or maybe more good sites for spring makes it worth putting up with wintry weather.

Happy Researching! :)

Monte

But i do have a question ? How does it feel to be a Dynamic Duo :shrug: and who parties most:buds: I love seeing your finds wish you both continued success in 06 :super: HH Bill

we do have a very good time when we get out. As far as partying,:beers: at our age the best high we either one get is popping silver coins out of the ground and the older the better. We are both jokesters and the competition while hunting makes it all the more fun. We do this thing, when one of us digs what we know is a good find, before completely unwrapping the soil from the coin, we let the other open it up. I think we both feel a connection to making the find. Even though only one of us gets to take it home. Let's see I think Randy has quite a few more find than I do. Sure makes for good memories.
Thanks Bill for the comments and hopefully we can come up with a gold coin this summer.
Bill

Monte, It' too cold here for now and am continuing the research. One can't stress that enough. Enjoy all of your posts.
Bill

OT, I will look into "Taking A Closer Look At Metal Detector Discrimination" by Robert C. Brockett. I have in the past read "The Great Platte River Road" by Merrill J. Mattes. It was a very interesting book and should probably re-read it as I have gotten older and wiser, and could maybe pick something else out of it.
Also enjoy all of your posts.
Thanks
Bill