Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Winter gloves

Neoprene fishing gloves work for me. They're warm, work when wet, and provide enough dexterity for metal detecting.

I wear flannel lined leather gloves...you get them pretty cheap at the lumberyard, less than 10 bucks...when I have to drop to one knee to retrieve a target in the snow or cold ground, I shake off the one on my digging hand and use it to kneel on so my knee dont get all cold and wet...small detail I know, but it works good...I dont like wearing kneepads...I also take the foam handgrip off my detector and wrap that area with a self adhesive ACE bandage...in the winter, you can unwrap a lot of it since you have a glove on that hand for a more comfortable fit...all these little details make for a more comfortable hunt that should keep you out there longer than most, and aint that what its all about?:rofl:.
Mud