Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

winter projects.......................

Greg from Mi.

I have a 1870 house two doors down and their dump is on my land. I have pulled 100's of bottles out just sitting on top of the ground but don

I have been thinking about rigging up some blow torches to my lawn tractor so i can ride around and thaw the ground and keep on diggin!!!!

Just kiddin'

I plan to go to the historical society and to the state archives to research some sites i have in mind for next year. I am also working on forming a metal detecting club here in Maine. I hope to get enough people interested this winter to be ready for a spring launch.

but just in case I'm not scraping the blow torch idea just yet! :)

http://www.mainemetaldetecting.com

JT