Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Winter walk

Wow ,very interesting looking finds, not sure what I’m looking at but they sure look very old and primitive...congratulations...

:usaf: Very cool artifacts :clapping: can you tell us a little about what we are looking at. Some of them look like early 19th century military bayonet points. Your country is rich in history and it wood be fun to relic hunt with you. Welcome to the Site. Keep sending us the pictures.

Ancient Russia (the other Russian and Russian Orthodox Church, Latin, Russian, Russian, Russian, Ruthenian, and other Gardar's scandals, later Gardariki) - the medieval East-Eastern Slavic state in Eastern Europe, which arose in the IX century as a result association of a number of East Slavic and Finno-Ugric tribes under the rule of the princes of the dynasty of the Rurik dynasty.
In the period of the highest prosperity, Kievan Rus occupied the territory from the Taman Peninsula to the south, the Dniester and the Upper Wisla in the west to the Upper Northwest of the Northern Dvina in the north and the tributaries of the Volga in the east. By the middle of the 12th century, it entered into a state of feudal fragmentation and actually broke up into one and a half dozen Russian principalities governed by different branches of the dynasty of the Rurik dynasty. Until the Mongol invasion (1237-1240)Kiev, having lost its influence in favor of new centers of power, formally continued to be considered the main "table" of Russia, and the Kiev principality remained in the collective ownership of the Russian princes. As an ethno-cultural region, Russia continued to exist after the political disintegration, which subsequently played an important role in the process of unification of Russian lands

Nice relics man!

Awesome finds.... How do you clean iron objects ??? they cleaned up perfect... thank you for history explanation....

Wow the broaches are in fantastic condition! That is an amazing set of points as well. I am envious as we don't have those detectable targets on this side of the pond.
Jeff

grande esposizione di oggetti antichi,una meraviglia,anche qui in Italia ci sono cose molto vecchie,ma se trovate vanno consegnate ai beni culturali,comunque molto bello il tuo ritrovamento
Algerio

Good afternoon, colleagues.
Thank you for your attention to the topic.
There is no time to write a report with this work.
next time I’ll drop the link to our Ukrainian site where I’m posting reports.
I finally got to the cop after two weeks without days off,
although the first day was able to leave at one o'clock, as he promised his wife a kebab (the kebab was not fotkal), so there was time to dig while the barbecue flared up.
but on the second day it came off the metal (the hand was ill from the habit for two days), but it pleased the Khazar ring, but was pleasantly surprised when he was married (turned out to be of low-grade silver)
pleasant viewing.
S.uv

Here are our reports on how we dig.
I hope they won't block me.

https://forum.violity.com/viewforum.php?f=2

Congrats on some very nice finds! Looking forward to seeing more of your finds...