Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Winter

Rob (IL)

Winter is here is many parts of the country. Don't put those detectors in the closet. Now would be the time to get those programs setup. Experiment with the custom screens, tones, and features you never tried. Take off the rods and coil and work while you are watching TV. If you need help let us know.

[attachment 251481 Albert.jpg]

Rob

n/t

I get to hunt all year, but in the winter where I go the hunting is not that great. I do a lot of the experimenting during that time. Thanks Elton.

Good idea Rob. I am hoping to get a few more weeks hunting in here in my part of IL before the ground freezes.

It staryed snowing here last night around three am and snowed all day and is still snowing now just as hard I snow blowed the drive way this mornig and I just looked I have three foot drifts in the drive now .I guess I will have to put the detector away for a spell and make use of the snow blower for a while.
Don

Still on the beach here. If it doesn't freeze up this year plan on hitting many parks. I like winter better NO HEAT - NO PEOPLE and eroded beaches!

Going to be in the 50sand 60s here
Maybe still time to get out for an o'le man
I two like to sit back and explore this machine:detecting: