Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wired Headphones to use with the puck adapter

canman678

Anyone use wired headphones with the puck adapter? Just wondering if one brand maybe better than another. So just asking for your 2 cents worth if you have had experience using this kind of setup and how the tones sound.

I mainly use this set up with the XP FX-02 headphones, they are the lightweight wired folding backbones.

I started with the puck attached to the folding backbone and switched to the puck adapter and a pair of Apple earbuds, I have not had issue with tones. Main reason for me is that it is less weight on the ears. My two cents.

I have always used JVC HA-EB75 earbuds. I keep the module in my pocket and run the headphone cord up under my shirt. I wear glasses and the backphones that came with the deus hurt my ears and did not fit right with my glasses on. It seems to work fine for me.