Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless head phones loosing connection

Brianc

I recently got an impact and the wireless headphones are makro brand. I am having issues with the headphone loosing connection, it will repair on its own after a few seconds. Software is up to date and tried switching channels any help would be great. Thank you.

Try switching the headphones around so the other earpiece is closer to the detector. I noticed that piece of information in the Kruzer manual.

Kapok said:
Try switching the headphones around so the other earpiece is closer to the detector. I noticed that piece of information in the Kruzer manual.

I will try that thank you!

I started with the Makro phones. They disconnected often. Sometimes I could hunt 30 minutes other times they disconnect every minute. Very frustrating!
I bought a Multi Kruzer which also comes with phones. Unfortunately they disconnect just as much as the original ones.
I don't know what's going on I played technician for over 2 months trying to figure out my issue. Im sick of resetting my machine 50 times a hunt! And I'm now stuck wired.

Hi,
can someone explain to me how to pair generic wireless brand headphones to a makro multikruzer?
It needs necessarily a second transmitter connected to the headphone output? Or it is possible to connect a pair of no brand wireless 2,4 GHz directly to the wireless transmitter included in the commands box of the multi kruzer?
I tried with wireless "W6 Quest" headphones in two ways:
a) with the "Quest" transmitter connected to the makro multikruzer input point (the same point where you connect the battery charger) it is all right and the headphones work.
b) without the "Quest" transmitter connected to the multi kruzer, the wireless headphones alone seems not able to work and the internal makro pre installed wireless transmitter seems not able to communicate with the "Quest" headphones.

So, can someone explain to me how to pair generic wireless brand headphones to a makro multikruzer without an external wireless transmitter??

Thanks very much to everyone answers to me.

Mine would do that if they were not fully charged. I charge mine the night before a hunt and have no issues the following day.

The included Makro headphones.

Alle said:
My question on January 26th was about no branded headphones.
You can't. Nokta /Makro Headphones are proprietary to their machines. You could buy the wired headphone cable then use a transmitter but you already said that was out of the question.