Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless Headphone Mod

FindandDetect

I would occasionally use these while metal detecting, but... 1. I hate the microphone sticking out. 2. I would rather use what ever headphones I choose (especially this time of year when it's so hot).
[attachment 317030 turtle.jpg]

I decided to do some surgery. (I have some other headphones I use for TV/Games now)

[attachment 317031 20150731_140316.jpg][attachment 317032 20150731_140300.jpg][attachment 317033 20150731_140233.jpg]

The sound quality is AMAZING and now I have the freedom to choose my own headphones instead of getting stuck with one specific kind. These also last forever. I've gone on 3+ trips (before modification) on rechargeable AAAs so I imagine they'll last longer with in ear (I'm going to time it starting tonight). The transmitter lasts even longer because it's being powered by a MyCharge portable power supply.

I call it the Wireless Egg (I know it's not the prettiest thing right now, but I might make it look better later).

PS I know you might be thinking it's not 100% wireless, but not being connected to the detector is the important thing for me.

Just thought I'd share.