Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless Headphones For AT Pro

They work great. Faster then Bluetooth. Great for hunting in the woods where your headset wires wood normally get caught in the trees and bushes. Also great for when mother nature calls.:devil:

You are correct! Brain battery indicator is low at 02:00am. :rage: I as referring to the Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless System.

https://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/hbby_z-lynk_en.aspx

Sorry about that. I actually didn't mean to promote that certain vendor, was just trying to show the best info on the product. Delete the post if need be.

I have the z lynk ms-3 kit on my at pro now, yet to use it though has I set it up two years ago with sennheisser rs 160 wireless head phones as there were not to many options then.

Glad I got the zlynk now though as I have the same headphone on my at max.

I got the new Garrett MS-3 wireless headphones and Love them. They seem to last for many hours ( Took them out for a couple days before re-charge). I do not have to get tangled in the cord anymore. When you go over a target there is like no delay. They even come with a 1/4 inch adapter so I can use the on my other detector. :clapping: