Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless Headphones for Etrac

DigginNC

I bought a Bluetooth transmitter and wireless Bluetooth headphones for my Etrac. Both connect and sound comes through but if I leave the detector still the threshhold sound fades away to no sound at all. The funny thing is if I lift the detector and hold it horizontal it comes back on or if I touch and hold the connection at the detector or the connection at the transmitter the threshhold stays on like it’s supposed too. When I release it again goes silent until I start to swing the detector. Any thoughts on what might be going on. I attached a picture to show my setup.

Attachments

• 9514853D-04E3-4E1F-90D0-4C7E920A1B1E.jpeg
    9514853D-04E3-4E1F-90D0-4C7E920A1B1E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 349
I bought a Bluetooth transmitter and wireless Bluetooth headphones for my Etrac. Both connect and sound comes through but if I leave the detector still the threshhold sound fades away to no sound at all. The funny thing is if I lift the detector and hold it horizontal it comes back on or if I touch and hold the connection at the detector or the connection at the transmitter the threshhold stays on like it’s supposed too. When I release it again goes silent until I start to swing the detector. Any thoughts on what might be going on. I attached a picture to show my setup.
hard wired is still the way to go ...no lag , less interference, no dead zones.......etc etc etc

If you haven't yet checked out the wireless headphones offered by Grey Ghost, then you should! They work great with Minelab machines!

The Quest Wirefree headphones and transmitter is the way to go with almost 0 lag time.
These headphones were made for detecting.
Bluethooth will have to much lag time.

i bought the pro sonic from minelab. Uses the same receiver as the ctx3030. transmitter plugs into headphone jack. This thing works on every detector i've tried it on