Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless headphones for Sov

I too needed some phones but I went with the Minelab 30 Ohm RPG with volume control. These I feel are the best to match the GT. Good luck my friend.

A couple years ago I used the Quest system on my Sovereign, which seemed to be fine, but noticed my find's for deeper targets were down. One of the people on this forum reminded me he had problems with the Sovereign signals using wireless. I have a couple of coin gardens and used my Sovereign for the deep coins to see if there was a problem. What I found some deep coins were missed using the wireless system that the Sovereign never missed before. Just a theory, I don't think the wiggle works as well for deeper targets using a wireless system. HH Ron.