Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wireless headphones keep unpairing

galwayboy

It doesnt happen often, but does keep happening, usually when I'm 2-4FT from it. Anyone else ever have this issue?

I had a simplex for a while and never had it either. Is there another bluetooth connection close by? cell phone or something?

no, n strangely enough it usually happens when im a couple of feet from each other. maybe someone walking/running by me

You should be able to move further than 2-4' for each other to unpair?
you should be able to distance each other to about 10'
How long have you had the detector?
Did it always do that?

it does it about once every 2-3 it seems. I'm starting to think its bluetooth interference form other peoples devices, phones, headphones, etc. I've had my simplex for almost a year. had a M Kruzer before that. Also, I'm using the older wireless headphones and using a Pusledive as pointer. had to buy one, because it seems to be the only pinpointer that works with the simplex.

it does it about once every 2-3 it seems. I'm starting to think its bluetooth interference form other peoples devices, phones, headphones, etc. I've had my simplex for almost a year. had a M Kruzer before that. Also, I'm using the older wireless headphones and using a Pusledive as pointer. had to buy one, because it seems to be the only pinpointer that works with the simplex.
Hey galwayboy: Might you know where I can get the pairing instructions for all three?. I have the Simplex+, the green new style headphones and the Pulsedive pinpointer.

Might you know where I can get the pairing instructions for all three?. I have the Simplex+, the green new style headphones and the Pulsedive pinpointer.