Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless Headphones - Loud Noise:ranting:

Bubby

This has happen to me a couple of times and once today. I will be hunting then all of a sudden I get a blast thru one of the speakers - sounds like a truck air horn- scares the crap out of me. I mean there you are hunting ,listening to the tones , then you get blasted:yikes:. The WHP is version 1.1

I thought Whites had a problem with this when the Vision debut and they fixed it. Anyone else have this problem?

Bubby

n/t

1.1 had some quirks. You should send it in and have it updated to 1.3 and I do think any unusual audio issues will be resolved.

Even if you had all the updates you will still have version 1.1 WHP. The problem was with the detector not version 1.1 WHP. The detector will be version 1.3 if you had all the upgrades but the WHP are1.1.

They will be Version 1.3 with the V3i upgrade to take care of the stereo mixed mode. If you bought them after the November 09 date they could be 1.3 WHP.

I get the noise on occasion, I don't think it is that loud but can surprise you. What causes it I don't know. It has happen to all my WHP. [attachment 160222 Reading.gif] Rob

That's the version everyone has that has got a V3i or update. There might have been a few 1.3 WHP after Nov.09 but they wouldn't do anything different unless you have a V3i. The Version1.3 WHP will work fine with the V3 detector.

Current Software Revisions

1.0 = original Version
1.1 = Volume control fix
1.2 = In house fix to use more than one brand of a IC
1.3 = Fixed a audio phase rotation creating a stereo to mono on some units

These numbers refer to detector versions not WHP versions.

If you have a V3 with all of the updates it will be version 1.3 detector with version 1.1 headphones.[attachment 160228 Reading.gif] Rob

Question, will the headphone version 1.1 work properly with the new V3i update? I was told by whites just to send in the head. Thanks Fred

NO they will not. I posted all the information in a post on this page of the forum. V3i need version1.3 WHP. Send your version1.1 with the box.[attachment 160236 Reading.gif] Rob

I already sent the machine in two weeks ago, I'll box up the headphones with a note. No big deal I'm use to sending things up there, I'm on my forth DD coil. Thanks for the info. Fred

I've had it with both version 1.1 and 1.3. I had it happen today. Rob