Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless Headphones?

nw1886

I found a pair of Auvio wireless headphones and found they won't work with my Classic III Plus box. They do work with my digital box though but....there is a slight delay and will probably just use them for around the house and teaching audio with the V3i. Now....does anyone know if an analog set would work with the Classic? I just did a trade to get this machine back in my hands and I just have no fundamental knowledge and sure as heck don't want to use trial and error with this. Once having the top quality V3i unit....wireless has spoiled me. (A small/tight set of "backpack" headphones would sure be nice....with delay and lesser build quality or not.)

Hi nw1886,

I believe the current White

The adapter should make them work, but you do NOT want FM wireless headphones...They DO lag, and pick up all kinds of interference. Bluetooth are the WORST for lag...RF headphones are what you want....
I use Radiop SHack behind the head model, but I think they do not make them anymore...I know they produce another type though that is similar.

HH,

Ten-Four on the RS 'phones. I love 'em. From time to time you'll see some on E-B...

DR