Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless phones won't pair with Kruzer

GroundHug

Since I've run the update to the latest firmware, the wireless headphones I had paired are no longer paired, and won't pair up no matter what channel I set it to. I tried another pair of Makro wireless phones and get the same thing.

Is this is a known issue or just me and my machine? It was paired just fine before I updated.

You could do a factory reset. I believe that resets the firmware version as well. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Factory re-set just returns the settings you have changed and or saved to the factory defaults for the software currently installed. It does not revert the software version to the previous version.

Ok here is what I did - I downloaded the 1.00-1.01 version of the firmware from the site, and installed that replacing the newest version.

I then went to pair with the wireless headphones that came with it, and it paired.

So, unless the procedure has changed for pairing with the new firmware version, that tells me there is an issue there. Makro might want to take a look at this. I will leave it at the older version so wireless works until I hear something otherwise. I'm surprised if there is an issue we haven't heard of it previously, but they simply would not pair with the newest firmware for me, and will on the initial release.