Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless Racer 2 headphones! :thumbup:

Received my set of wireless headphones for my Racer 2 today and am very pleased! Just having that headphone cord out of the picture means a lot.

I plugged in the dongle...turned on my Racer 2...turned on the headphones...searched for a channel...and viola!...worked like a charm!

Went out for a short hunt...turned on the Racer 2...turned on the headphones...and viola!...they hooked up perfectly and with no noticeable lag. Did I say I am pleased?

Just giving credit where credit is due. They work well for me folks. :beers:

Charles
:usaf: :usaflag:

I think the wireless headphones are one of the best features on the Racer2 and the Impact, absolutely love them! Also they charge quickly and a charge lasts a long time.

Last time out I forgot to charge my headphones for the Impact. After a couple of hours the battery went dead but luckly I had my Racer 2 and another set of Makro wireless headphones with my at the truck. I just grabbed the Racer set, switched frequency, and they paired up with the impact so off I went for more detecting. I could have switched detectors but it just seemed like an Impact day. The Makro/Nokta wireless headphones - Don't leave home without them - What's on your ears? Damn commercials, 4:00 am and I'm thinking about credit cards. Club hunt tomorrow, that should get my head straight.

You, Brian, Tom, and all the others who have used them and enjoyed them. My brand new-in-the-box set for an Impact was stolen in the theft five weeks ago, but I still had my wireless set for the Racer 2 at home and, as Tom mentioned, they paired up easily and as others have noted, they work especially well, and battery life is longer than others I have used, with a faster recharge rate as well. I do get along with them better when I use my hearing aid due to my hearing impairment, and when I get a new set of hearing aids for both ears I am sure I'll enjoy them even more.

I really like them when Relic Hunting the places I usually go that have a dense amount of sagebrush and other snag-able trees and shrubs.

Monte