Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wireless

I took the leap and got the Radio Shack Auvio 33-283 wireless headphones. SE Pro, Works great...comfortable,
no lag.,,,pin point, dead center. Next stop........let's see how they work on the AT Pro.

Did you take them out with a wired set of headphones and go over the same signals with both to compare?

Any indications of interference from your surroundings on the wireless headphones?

First let me say....at 70 yrs. + and 16000 hrs. of whining jet engines my hearing is not what it
used to be. On the SE Pro I can't tell much difference between the Sunray Gold Pros vs the
wireless....but on the AT PRo I was a little disappointed. The wireless was as good as the
factory headphones but not as good as the Sunrays. I don't know if the difference may be that
Se Pro has volume adjustment and AT Pro does not. I just tried them out at home in the front yard
and did not notice any interference.

[size=large]i'd like to know what the cost was. :cool:

HH[/size]

Hope you have better luck than I with those R/S wireless phones.....mine crapped out after a half-dozen times out, they would just crackle and break up on the higher frequencies. I bought the warranty, but never took 'em back.

Actually I didn't get the Radio Shack brand. The ones I got are AUVIO sold by RS. The Radio Shacks
are about half the price of the AUVIO, Time will tell.

I picked up a set after reading your post. Works fine in my exp 2 and on the DFX I can now say both speakers work. I tried 6 different head sets with the DFX and all were mono. Now it is stero like it should have been. The dealer told me it was fine after complaining about it. Lazy bugger just did not won't to be bothered. Can't wait for the snow to melt and thaw out.

[size=large]if you look at the rear of the bandwagon you should see me. got a set this p.m. got it charging. you didn't mention the adapter that's needed. good thing i had one laying around. this set comes with the 1/8" plug. all my machines use 1/4". soon as it warms up tomorrow i'll try em out. got thirty days to return if not happy.
70 makes you an old timer. hope ya got at least thirty more in ya.

HH[/size]