Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wisconsin Trip

Ray(MaconGA)

Went on leave back to Wisconsin for a couple of weeks didnt get alot of time to go detecting but found a couple of goodies. The Mercs are 1916(no D) and 1935. found my 1st sheild nickle 1867, and a fake 1868 spanish escudo (suposed to be gold but this was gold plated, found it right by the shield nickel. also found a 1897 V nickel,and a 45 war nickel. 2 indian heads 1906 and the other is unreadable. 6 wheats from 1910 to 1926. a gold plated ring and silver broach. Had a great time wish I had more time to detect when I was there. I found out the other day that I have a new Assignment I will be stationed at Offutt Air Force base in Nebraska, only about a 7 hour drive back to Wisconsin. I hope the detecting is good there, well thanks for looking
HH
Ray

Ray the next time you get back to Wisconsin you need to look me up, I think you will be good luck for me!!:D