Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wish i had not tried to change the battery in my x 35 coil

Manual says MUST be returned to repair center. Someone told me the real issue was if it leaks, over time it can short out the battery and start a fire. Nice thought to dwell on when you wake up in the middle of the night.

I got a replacement battery , to change out the old one in the x 35 coil, I watched several videos, and seen exacly how to do it well i got to the point where you unplug the battery and to my horror the plug in was compleatly covered in glue wich made replacing it impossible the ries tor out and the plug stayed firm no way to get it out , I suppose whoever put it together glued it . but i am so disapointed as i just dont have another 300 bucks to replace the coil . any one else have that problem ?
I would have liked to have seen XP go with the HF coil battery set up on all their coils: first gen, X35, FMF's. They know more about it than I do, and had their reasons not to.