Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

With the snow showing up - what do you do in the winter?

Orion42

Mostly for the Northern hunters. With winter starting to hit, what hobbies do you have to keep you going in the winter? I research new areas to hunt (already have a nice list made) and make fishing lures.

John

This year ill be doing research for sure
tie trout flies and maybe work on model airplanes or WWII armor models
I like to add detail to make them different than other models
But if i get any kind of warm up Ill be out :detecting: Cant
wait till spring!!!!

HH

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way :usaflag:

Jason - trust me, there's been many times I wish I could head south. Get away from a Northern Michigan winter.

John

some detecting in, but when short daylight arrives and weather is miserable, it's time to dig into the research work to prep for Spring.

Monte

metamorphasis3.jpg

Shotgun shell rings

bd2.jpg

Coin rings

done2-5.jpg

Coin rings

sacagaweadollar2.jpg

Coin rings

Fly fishing for Trout on the Boise River and Steelhead Fishing on the Salmon River.

I build electronic projects like radio receivers and metal detectors. I am putting the finishing touches on a metal detector now. I also play trumpet in a concert band, British brass band and a big band, so I keep busy. Health permitting, we hope to make a short trip to warmer climate for a couple of weeks.

Jerry

Make prints of my painting and sell the prints ! The other hobby :thumbup:

It maybe cold, it is wet at times, but people still lose their valuables even in the snow, especially when fumbling with gloved hands, or fetching change out of their pockets. No, I haven't tried it yet, but only because the idea has only just dawned upon me.:rolleyes: