Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WM10 Module Charging

jimi

Charging everything up to go out hunting for first time this year. The WM10 was charging for most of the day and then started flashing red. I unpluged the charger, plugged back in and statred the process over. At this point I started researching if anyone else had this issue. Someone else had mentioned that if you take it off the charger, turn it on and let it sit until it auto turns off which takes less than 10 minutes. Note: The pairing light will blink during this process. Repeat this about 4 or 5 times and then put back on charger. This worked great and the green light went solid. Went out for the hunt , put back on charger and it charged to solid green again. Now I am back to retraining myself on the CTX 3030!

You also have a rest pin in the left lower front area, you need something like a paper clip to press.

Attachments

• P1160705.JPG
    P1160705.JPG
    287.8 KB · Views: 101