Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wobbly Box

Giantprawn60

Hi guys, just wondering if the stem/shaft/rod (whatever you call it) was a bit wobbly and also the "neck" of the control box when you got your G2s?

They are not rock solid stiff if that's what you are asking. I have an F75 which also has some give to it...and my G2 also has give to it, but I look at that as more of a blessing than a curse...it moves...and I have never had any issues with my F75...or my G2 .. but my G2 is very new to me...so far so good.

LittleJohn

Thanks LittleJohn, I was wondering if I had a "reject" one or fake. Although I did read that the build is not the greatest; it's all about the electronics!.

Cheers

JM

That's one thing that helped me to decide on keeping my GBP and selling my G2. That and the fact that I like the feel of the GBP S rod better.

There's going to a little wobble but if it's really wobbly you may need to tighten one of the screws under the foam grip. Gently and carefully roll down the foam grip from the top until you see the screw and tighten it. I had to do it to my G2 and Omega.

tabman

Thanks Tabman, I have done it and it was a bit better but I had to put some black electric tape around the metal shaft to "thicken" it as well as it wasn't really snug. Now it is just brilliant and steady. Love the feel of it