Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WOMEN NEEDS HELP TO FIND RING!

chinacash

This was on the treasurenet board! If you can help thanks!

Hi all,
A few days ago I dropped my platinum wedding band the wet sand/surf in the beach outside the Ritz Carlton hotel in Naples Florida at a darn work retreat (only been married two months). After hours of searching I had to give up. I am now back in CHICAGO... alas far away. The ring is heavy and probably sunk in with the rocks and shells. I had no metal detector. I can pinpoint right where I dropped it and I would pay well. The ring has engraving on the inside "XOXO B.A.R."

I dropped it right where the water meets the sand STRAIGHT OUT FROM A V-SHAPED FLAG POLE ON A WHITE BUILDING BY THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE RITZ (SOUTH STAIRCASE OUT TO THE BEACH).

Please let me know if this is the kind of thing anyone can do. It would mean a lot. Or if you know anyone who does this kind of thing...

Thanks! Call or email at any time with thought!
-Matt Gilbertson
773-490-0157
mgilb1@gmail.com