Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Won't stop RAINING !

bigolhorns

The guy in the "Brown Truck" brought me a brand new Scorpion (with both coils) yesterday! It has rained non stop since!! Posed' to rain all day tomorrow too!!!!!!! I love Oregon. Sure wanna try it out. Owned my last Garrett (been a Fisher guy) 15 years ago. I'm expecting great things. The Scorpion air tests better than I thought it would,so I'm already impressed !
Sure would like some Scorpion tips.......

Look at the bright side of so much rain. When it does stop will make for some good deep digging! :detecting:

And also, you would rather the rain than all the darn snow like we got out here in New England. I am finally seeing yard for the first time since December... 2 weeks for me and I am moving back to Florida, and beach hunting!

Yeah ain't the weather just lovely here. :rofl: You'll like that Scorpion. It's probably the most versatile machine Garrett has. I've been trying to get them to revamp and modernize it forever. With its high frequency it's hot on rings. They used to make a Sniper coil for it but I think I got the last one they had. It's a killer, especially in trash. You can hunt for virtually everything there is with this machine - coins, relics, nuggets. Hope you get out with it soon.

Bill

I'll take rain over SNOW anyday! Get out with that stinger and have some fun!

I got out for a few hours between rain storms. Not too bad for my first trip with the Scorpion. I'm having problems with the sensitivity in the motion disc mode. The sensitivity stays the same no matter where the "Depth" knob is set. Any thoughts on this???

From the land of the Bluenose.....well me son if Gene Kelly can sing in the rain we certainly can dig in it. Bag the rascal in a Glad and go a swinging provided no lightening in the area. Butt deep in snow and frost here. Take care me bouy!

Yeah that's one thing beeper swingers forget when they're out in the rain - with that detector in hand they are a lightning rod waiting to be nailed.

Bill