Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Woo Hoo. Milestone.

Trailduster

Ha ha. No biggie. But for me it's a milestone.

Started detecting Sept. of last year. Cut my teeth with a used f2, Pistol Probe, and Lesche. Quickly traded off the Pistol Probe for a Garrett PP. Thanks to REIVIER started using the 4" sniper more which really narrowed the learning curve of the machine and I had a couple silvers and $30 in clad to show for it by snow fall in December.

Fast forward to this spring. Bought a f70, bought a used 5" dd for it in June and my clad count really took off even though I don't hunt much more than sporadically like I did last fall with the f2.

I hunt maybe 2 hours tops most days, between my kids belly aching and bad back and knee, 2 hours is my limit, and I'm lucky if I get out once a week if not two weeks. Plus I took all of July off when a disc in my back went ape squat.

Well. Got to wrapping my bucket-o-clad. Mind you I'm a 65+ sense kinda guy so It's majority Quarters, dimes, and pre-82 pennies with a few accidental nickels for good measure.

I finally broke the $100 barrier must have been sometime in the past couple weeks.

Not counting the 12oz cup of pennies, I rolled up $80 in quarters, $40 in dimes, and almost 1 roll of accidental nickels($1.80) plus a few loosies waiting for the next hunts to make full rolls.

Must say the f70 kicks butt. Wish I had more time and less aches to hunt. :biggrin:

CongratZ!
Glad I was mentioned this milestone story, and glad to see you stayed in the Fisher family.

Congratulations! :clapping: Be careful with that REVIER though...he finds those big gold rings in the zinc penny signals, and you will be cussing him every time you dig a rotten penny up!:rofl:
Mud