Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Woods, Spoon & Silver

Went out yesterday in the snow covered woods to a site I've only been to once before and just did a specific area. Came upon a plated spoon by an old and very large dead tree as well as a good deal of foil bits and pieces. About 15 feet away was rewarded with a 1942 Merc, my fist silver of the year. Temps were 30 F but it was a sunny day with no wind which made for a pleasant hunt. Also dug up some memorials and a couple of clad dimes. The spoon bowl was at about 4" with the handle angled down below 7" and the Merc was around 6".

Thanks for taking a peek!

Stay warm and GL & HH!

Ed

Ohio Dirt Fisher, I love finding nice old flat ware like that and the merc is a nice bonus! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel