Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Worked out site gives Silver Bangle

professor-tones

Hammered to death site , manticore hits deep bracelet at 8 inches.

Attachments

• Bangle 1.JPG
    Bangle 1.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 45
  • Bangle 2.JPG
    Bangle 2.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 45
Ka-ching!!!!!!

Hammered to death site , manticore hits deep bracelet at 8 inches.
Very nice find!!! Just Curious to ask this. So on a heavily HAMMERED Site, no other Detector saw this bangle not
even in an All Metal mode? Please give your thoughts on why only the Manticore saw the Bangle... My Cz3d finds merc. dimes at almost 12 inches. I think it's the Skilled hunter that makes good finds on a Heavily hunted Site. JMHO
silverseeker 2

Very nice find!!! Just Curious to ask this. So on a heavily HAMMERED Site, no other Detector saw this bangle not
even in an All Metal mode? Please give your thoughts on why only the Manticore saw the Bangle... My Cz3d finds merc. dimes at almost 12 inches. I think it's the Skilled hunter that makes good finds on a Heavily hunted Site. JMHO
silverseeker 2
Nice find I believe the hunter has a lot to do with the better finds on hunted areas
Mark

Some people hunt, others HUNT! The difference is in the HUNTER, rather than the roamers. Good find. A HUNTER could have found it with a old Radio Shack machine.

silverseeker 2
Conductivity wise, it's a complete ring so it would have been an object that had a large footprint for its relatively shallow depth. My guess is most people would have thought this was can slaw, Zinc mason lid, etc. and I'm guessing the TID was a little lower than what a silver half or dollar would have rung up on the VDI (.925/sterling silver rings up in the zinc penny range on my Deus-2).
Professor, could you verify or debunk my hypothesis?

Conductivity wise, it's a complete ring so it would have been an object that had a large footprint for its relatively shallow depth. My guess is most people would have thought this was can slaw, Zinc mason lid, etc. and I'm guessing the TID was a little lower than what a silver half or dollar would have rung up on the VDI (.925/sterling silver rings up in the zinc penny range on my Deus-2).
Professor, could you verify or debunk my hypothesis?
Yes i think it read in the high 50's the VDI. It was not a high silver tone, i did expect another flattened drinks can!