Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Worked the Post office.

Old coin hunter

So went to the post office yesterday and detected the small lawn. I found 33 coins, 3 qtrs, 9 dimes, 3 nickles, 7 coppers, 6 wheats and 5 zincs. Don't know if i'll go back as it appears to have been hunted in the past. Oh, and i brought a copy of the post office rules and regs in case any body wanted me to leave. HH Jim

Thanks Jim, I wasn’t worried about it as you typically have to break a law before you can get arrested. Notice I said typically. HH Jim.

love it!!! Just one thing to remember here. The owner or agent of a property can ask anyone to leave said property. Failure or refusal to leave can end up with Trespassing charges or worst case arrest and removal. Most states have a Trespass Notice which is often used first rather than a physical arrest. A Notice bans a person from entering that property for a year and if caught back on the property during that time are subject to immediate arrest. This procedure is more used in bars where someone got stupid while drunk, shoplifters at stores, hunters in fields etc. Just be careful who you tackle if you dont have home delivery!!!’