Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

working the caps at a ballfield

sube

20200613_150815.jpg
Went back to a ballfield that I have been at several times. Used the 6 inch head 2 pendent s one heavy silver and a early 1900s jd case thresher stick pin .Lot's of bottle caps here coins were 6 to 7 inches deep this place has coins just have to work for them hope you got out . sube

In my mind, digging caps is just part of the game. How many caps did you dig to get to those awesome keepers?

You could drive yourself nuts thinking of what hidden under those caps. I once marked off a 10x10spot and dug 60 budlite caps to find a 1900 V nickel.(I dont do this often thats when TT is nice). PS mines still in shop need to call tm. paul