Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Working the dump gets me old silver. N52 rake.

burlbark

Well 4 hours later I got a little silver. The dump has been dug and the old bottles are hard to find. This ends my drought of good finds for the week.:detecting:

The rake is outfitted with 7, 1"x1/2"x2" n52 neodymium magnets. They will crush fingers and draw blood at will, they are the strongest on the market. You dont let 2 of them get together, they have a holding power of around 150lbs. The picture showing the iron clustered was a single pass over the area, about 4 minutes. The tub has around 15 lbs of iron already. Cost of the rake, $150.00.

I am digging every repeatable signal and have only found this silver and some fishing lures.

The Home Insurance Company was in business from 1853-1913. The home here has been in existence since 1906 and has had residents since late 1870's if not earlier.

This is only around 10% of the area that I could cover and I found 2 outhouse holes that have not been dug. Plus I have a 30ft+ well that was filled in in the teens after a girl drowned in it. I need to clone myself.:bouncy:

I was hoping for some more gold but I only ran the detector for an hour with the 4x6 in mixed mode and really low gain. Maybe tomorrow.

I would really like to find a seated coin, I only have one in the last 3 years.

What a cool story and very sweet piece of silver. HH, Nancy