Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

World War 2 Vet. Gone

deathwind1

A friend of mine that I worked with for 20 years just died---Another world war 2 Vet. gone, He was in the 96 Infantry Division and were called the Dead-Eyes---He told me just one story of what it was like in battle---The one night he was pinned down with no help but he had a lot of pineapples so all night he threw them in all directions to keep the japs from overunning his position and he made it through the night But he would not tell me how many were laying all around, Just said quite a few---He was one who was never proud of what he did or braged about it !

[size=large]And we lose too many on a daily basis. We will see "Last WWII vet dies" stories in our lifetime. I hope that we record as many of their stories as we can before that happens. [/size]