Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Worn 20 Cent piece

I never gave it a thought of being a fake find. I've seen a few posted over the years so they do get recovered. Its easy to get p***ed at someone like that, but I actually feel sorry for him. Oh well! HH Jim tn

Like the Flying eagle one I can't find only minted what 2 years?
Mark

Wow. What a dumb thing to do.

Liars are in need of being the best at whatever they do--& will LIE & BRAG to obtain the recognition But why I don't understand? My ex lied to me all the time but I trusted in him & never knew he is a LIAR until the divorce making himself look good all the time, even though he was guilty & a Big Liar to the very core of his rotten soul! MINE EVEN LET HIS MOTHER LIE FOR HIM< BUT SHE DIDN"T KNOW HE WAS LYING & then lied herself not knowing she was lying for him! Did she ever learn? Don't know as I had nothing to do with them after the divorce & they (his live in Liar & my children believing his lies or didn't care if they did--didn't have much to do with me & my brothers & sister until they split up & she passed away!! He lives in a different APT here in Ste, Gen whom I never see but my two daughters & son do--he has the money to help them, financially & etc, but I don't! If they know by now that he is a BIG LIAR, then they still don't care, because he is really good at LYING & others will believe him, I did and was married to him! Very young & Naive farm girl living in the city after graduating high school in 1953! My dad was very strict & would have beaten me to a pulp had me & my brother ever lied to him! Believe me I didn't even dare! Life throws us a curve & many aren't good ones & hurt deeply when hit hard with one! Ma

Dang Ma Betty that’s terrible what you went through. ☹️

On a side note regarding this thread.
🤔
Thank you, MikeO:

Yes!, but I learned that most people can't be trusted unless truly saved & on Spiritual Holy Ghost Fire for our LORD JESUS CHRIST & we need to know the difference in whether they really know Jesus as their own personal savior or putting on a show & doing it for gaining recognition & wealth!

Lesson learned & hopefully I will never forget it for the sake of not being lied to again & believing it! I was bitter & angry for quite sometime but going to chuch & meeting a dear praying lady prayer Warrior & the church congregation praying I am very happy with knowing I have Jesus & His forgiveness to have a Home with Him someday where all is Peace, Joy & Love & NEVER EVER ANY LIES!

The truths are blessings, although they may hurt in the beginning, but help us to do better in whatever needs to be done for a far better life here & in God's Heavenly Kingdom!

If anyone is going the wrong way & bitter & angry, than dear friend, PLEASE turn around & go the other way & follow Jesus by crying out to Him & asking for help, For He will give you all the Loving Help you need by listening to & obeying His written Word, The Bible, our guide always for a better life while mortal & an everlasting life for our living soul after death or in the Rapture of the saints! Amen! Ma