Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WOW :hot::heh: 107 DEGREES AND 78% HUM.:yikes:

SEMPERFI61

things sure getting rough folks been in the 100's for 40 days.some poor people are having home foundation problems.the foundations are CRACKING creating big problems major city water lines busting open due to ground shifting.this high pressure we have is causing the problems.be nice to get northeastern front come in.foundation problems cost $ 15,000.00 to fix ---bad times folks :heh:
please pray for oklahoma and texas ,need rain,rain,rain.thank you.

You know you have a vreal problem when you get honked at by penguins.!!!!!!!!! Just Kidding. I do understand the seriousness of that situation. Sounds like another guy I know. 40 days, 40 Nights. !!!!!!!!!! :heh: I can't do anything about that heat except pray and try to help you smile. Best Wishes. PEACE:RONB :thumbup:

wow! just prayed.

Sounds like the last 3 weeks in MI. Glad we finally seen some relief from the heat. We got the rain we needed though. Praying for rain and relief from the heat my friend. My in-laws are south of Austin.

Even though we have been extremely hot and dry this year and breaking almost every record in sight.....we have been nothing like you all. Praying for relief. I just cannot imagine the problems that are occuring because of this heat wave.