Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wow what a great field

this field is great found the four times in two days found all the other stuff in those days buttons Colonials a King George the two that you can't make out I found yesterday one of them as a 1797 half penny I have to get professionally cleaned the other one I'm not sure but it's a great field and I can't wait to get back out there the dimes are my favorite I found the 1821 my dad found the 1840 seated and then 1910 barber and I found the Rossi thanks for looking sorry about the pictures I will have to get close up pictures of them so you can see them better I will take pictures of them with my next finds.

Wow!! awesome coins! You just don't get to see those very old coins here on the West coast. I would love to help you out detecting that 'gold mine' of a field!!:thumbup:

What state are you in? To be honest fella I seen you started posting with safari I had bought the etrac but I always come here to see what you find. Buddy your one of the best with this machine. I love it your a great spokesman for what this simple but powerful machine can do.

Will I am in South Jersey sorry about the pictures but now I can take them better and post them so that you can see them better those that is a bad example there but thank you

I don't get all worried about the pics so much honestly my favorite pictures are the ones with the silver in the hole still. One big reason I really like your posts is because it shows what this machine can do. I'm a huge advocate for the safari. I had a whites spectrum prior and had high hopes but gave up. Fast forward few years I got the safari rest is history I'm a die hard detectorist and currently use the etrac. But the safari made me love detecting. I will argue with anyone that there is no simplier machine then the safari. I take newbies all the time tell the to dig 12-15 30-39. Simple as that to start with and they find old coins right out of the gate.