Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WS 4 headphones volume one side

Waterdog

I had the ws4 headphones go to one side only today while I was out metal detecting. Any ideas on how to fix this so I can hear both sides of the headphones ?
Thanks

Check that little tiny wire that goes over to the other side.
It will get worn and break.

It happens! The wire is very small. They sell replacement headphones and they are very reasonable. Call your local dealer or do a search for XP Deus replacement Headband. They are around 15 bucks. Better than trying to fix them yourself.

It happens! The wire is very small. They sell replacement headphones and they are very reasonable. Call your local dealer or do a search for XP Deus replacement Headband. They are around 15 bucks. Better than trying to fix them yourself.
I totally agree with James. I tried fixing them once. Much easier just to by a new pair. Cheap enough.

I looked at that little wire in there, ordered a XP Deus Metal Detector Replacement Backphone Headband D096 from amazon. I checked a couple of other places for it but amazon with the free shipping was the best deal. Maybe later I will attempt a wire repair :)

They just delivered Replacement Backphone Headband D096 from amazon, so now I ready for warm weather hunts. :cool: