Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WS4 battery change?

dbado1

The battery life on my WS4 back phones is getting shorter and shorter. How difficult is it to replace it? Also, where is the best place to order the battery from? Thanks!

Dean

Go to YouTube and search for 'replacing the battery on the XP ws-4'. There is a video in a foreign language, but just by watching you should easily be able to change the battery. Hope this helps.

i did it and its easy peasy... the hard part is getting the real battery for it without paying an arm and a leg. XP wants 50 bucks for it so at that price we might as well have them do it. some of the batteries on fleabay are not quite the same as far as they are a little thicker. that doesn't matter much on the WS4 but won't fit properly on the coils or controllers.

Thanks, Marty.
That was going to be my next question...where to get the battery other than from overseas? I didn't see one advertised on XP America's site. Does Andy S sell them? I'm not a fan of eBay.

Dean

Dean,

Your link was helpful. Thank you. I've been looking at the Deus since it came out, but more closely the last couple years.

Rich -

Rich,
I really like the Deus for hunting trash infested AZ ghost towns and old home sites. Separates like no other. So lite it feels like a toy. If you have to hike in to a site, it breaks down, and easily fits in to a day pack.

Dean

the same batts are online from china and easy to replace .10 min job