Find's Treasure Forums

NOTICE:
This new forum is now ACTIVE. You should be able to log in using the same username and password however if your username contain a comma then you need to log in on the new forum without the comma in your username
Example:
SteveB Main, Mo
remove the comma like this
SteveB Main Mo

If you have any questions or need assistance with this, click here to go to Find's Support Desk form

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG IN, CLICK HERE TO RESET AND HAVE NEW PASSWORD EMAIL TO YOU

Ws5’s keep falling off

Xp doberman

They have always been a little loose but now they are continually falling off when I bend down to dig ,any suggestions? Thinking grey ghosts and puck may be the answer

Flintstone

Mine dose the same thing, some times I wear a hat over top of my phones. XP should make them adjustable. When summer gets here I might try a large rubber band and let it go behind my head. Some people have a big head, not me. Good Luck

squirrel1

I had so me grey ghost and used with puck. Sounded so sorry I gave them away to a friend. Tones not high enough pitched especially when working heavier iron.

El

I had so me grey ghost and used with puck. Sounded so sorry I gave them away to a friend. Tones not high enough pitched especially when working heavier iron.
What are you using. I dislike the WS4's.hooked around my ears. Very uncomfortable .