Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WS5 Headphones for Deus

They from what I heard were gonna be about 450.00 not unless you buy a new Deus. Us lowly souls who already have a Deus it will cost us a lot. New user it will be their choice from what I understand. I love my Deus!

Jack Flynn said:
They from what I heard were gonna be about 450.00 not unless you buy a new Deus. Us lowly souls who already have a Deus it will cost us a lot. New user it will be their choice from what I understand. I love my Deus!

Hope you are wrong $450 is crazy talk for headphones. They do look cool though.

I will have a pair for sure as they are excellent in all respects.:thumbup:

A much Larger screen and buttons for us wrinklies with failing eyesight and arthritic fingers.:geek::rolleyes:

The back-phones will be fine for the hot clammy weather when the summer finally arrives.:please:

Its been a long wait but its nearly over.:beers: Jerry.

There ain't a pair of headphones made worth $450, I don't care if they say Deus or not. The backphones don't cost that much... where is the cost in them??? Just sayin'

The WS5 headphones will be primarlily options when buying a Deus . . . . you can buy it with the WS4 backphones or the WS5 headphones. No one has a gun to your head to buy a pair when they come out if you have a Deus already . . . . simply another option that is available.

As Jerry said, there are benefits that the WS5 offer that may clearly justify the price.

And before everyone starts bemoaning the cost, the list price on the WS4 headphones as a stand-alone item here in the US is $452 - not sure what people think the cost is on those but since it offers much of the capabilities of the control unit, they are not cheap either..

There are options that can be used - both homemade and commercially available - if you have the WS4 headphones but for those buying a Deus or wanting the larger screen and the other benefits provided by the WS5's, there will be a choice.

Having used the two WS4 over-the-head options as well as the WS5 headphones, each has its benefits and offer great performance whcih is what it comes down to.

Andy

Schultzie said:
There ain't a pair of headphones made worth $450, I don't care if they say Deus or not. The backphones don't cost that much... where is the cost in them??? Just sayin'

Unfortunately the cost is from having to buy the control unit as well as the headphones, it would have been nice if XP would have made headphones that we could have used the control from our WS4 phones at a less expensive price.

Schultzie said:

Actually, yes the WS4 Backphones list for $452 . . . . . with the usual discounts but the cost is just that . . . . .

Andy

Their arrival is imminent and they are really comfortable and lightweight.

The sound is PURE and clear and as mentioned before the larger-screen and buttons also have their merits. :thumbup: Jerry.

Okay, I stand corrected.....I just looked and I was thinking they were cheaper then that. I forgot this is an $1800 unit... and everything adds up. My name is MUD. Sorry all and XP!!! :(