Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WS5 Headsets.

JBM

Have you guys started using them yet ?.

This week a number of folks have received theirs and agree that they are the Dogs Danglies.:thumbup: Jerry.

The hub for the xp in massachusetts for the states did not have them in yet as far as yesterday i'am waiting for a pair myself they said any day :rofl: .don

I used mine for the first time last week and I think that they are great, the tones are much better.

The headphones that is. Unfortunately I don

A couple of our folks had trouble pairing them as they did not read pages 30 and 31 of the handbook.

Really is simple to follow rather than guessing as they only needed to match them to the coil not the controller.:cheers: Jerry.

Deusdigger said:
I used mine for the first time last week and I think that they are great, the tones are much better.

The headphones that is. Unfortunately I don

All our folks like them.

Some folks failed to read pages 30 & 31 of the handbook to help assist pairing them up with the, coil but got there in the finish.:thumbup: Jerry.

I just got my Chefphone CP6 headphones yesterday. They are 100% better then the stock headphones and will due while I save up for the WS5's (which I desperately want).

Has anyone had a chance to compare the Chefphone CP6 headphones to the WS5 Phones?

If any supplier wants to send me a pair of WS5'sI will due a comparison and write a review:lmfao:

quote=Deusdigger]
Has anyone had a chance to compare the Chefphone CP6 headphones to the WS5 Phones?[/quote]