Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WS6 headphones ....

Willee - Texas

The only Deus 2 I was able to find was the one with the WS6 headphones ... sometimes you gotta take what you can get.
The WS6 are the most uncomfortable headphones I have ever placed on my head and I doubt they will cut down on wind noise very much.
They really hurt my ears to wear for longer than 20 min.
I would prefer a pair of earbuds over them ... and I dont like earbuds either.
I will upgrade to the full size WSII as soon as a dealer has them in stock.
Other than that I am happy with the new Deus 2 and plan on giving it a real shakedown hunt at Luna Pier Beach Thursday.
It is a fresh water beach on Lake Erie so it should run smooth there.
Not expecting to find anything great ... just need to get out and learn the detector a bit.
Will start on Beach program and switch to Beach Sensitive after about 30 min.
Might plant a nickle in the sand to check the depth and sound of them.

Yeahhhhh ... Summer has finally arrived.

Got to agree, the WS6 headphones are terrible. I really wish I could use my WS5 headphones on my Deus 1. Those are great headphones and I really miss them.

Got to agree, the WS6 headphones are terrible. I really wish I could use my WS5 headphones on my Deus 1. Those are great headphones and I really miss them.
I guess Deus uses their own system to connect the wireless headphones.
I can not get any bluetooth headphones to connect with the Deus 2.

I have bad hearing since getting these XP DEUS 2 BH-01 Bone Conduction Waterproof Headphones i hear a lot better. I have not tried with my hearing aids yet. Oh by the way they are around $70.00 too.

I have bad hearing since getting these XP DEUS 2 BH-01 Bone Conduction Waterproof Headphones i hear a lot better. I have not tried with my hearing aids yet. Oh by the way they are around $70.00 too.
Smitty2020 ... I would get them in a heart beat if they were wireless.
Having the waterproof connector on the back of the remote control box it dont fit into a pocket very well.

Do you use them like regular daily headphones?

If you want to stay Wireless there are some after market headphones out there that work pretty good. Won't mention any names because I don't want to break any rules. If you wade deep you'll have to go with wired headphones. The BH-01's are reported to work good but you'll have to deal with all the wind and wave noise when wading.