Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ws6 master in salt water......anyone doing it??

So are you wondering about a set up where the puck is not attached to the shaft with the antenna directly attached to it but rather on your headset and just the antenna on the shaft alone?

I have not Tim but unless there’s some other factor I’m not aware of, there shouldn’t be any difference in performance, all the “parts” are there. Do you have this rig to put the puck in?

Attachments

• 707BBE29-3BCA-41D7-A1B6-2348E6AF3D80.jpeg
    707BBE29-3BCA-41D7-A1B6-2348E6AF3D80.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 57
I have not Tim but unless there’s some other factor I’m not aware of, there shouldn’t be any difference in performance, all the “parts” are there. Do you have this rig to put the puck in?
I do not have the neck bag but I do have the wire antenna.

I am a little torn as I have the complete set up with the ws6 puck and also the full set up with the ws2 wireless backphones.

I thought about selling ether the remote or the ws6 backphones since the new ws6 puck has everything I would use and also it is pretty neat.

However.....I got the deus 2 for the large id number readout.

So anyway......I don't really need both.

The remote it a lot easier to program and that is the reason I have not sold it.

But here lately I have only used it as a lite set up.

However there are times i like to use just the speaker.

So I may just go ahead and sell the ws6

I have the wsaII wireless and use both the remote or puck depending on my mood that day lol.
Sometimes i want more info, a speaker no headphones ir just totally waterproof and use the remote.
Other times i just want to set and go as light as possible with just a target id display and use the puck.
Having options is nice but up to you on how you want to use it