Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WS6 Master

Tom/Cocoa

I haven'tused the WS6 master much but as headphone. Just turn it on and it said V6 I was thinking when I updated the Master it was version7. Is version 6 the latest update for WS6 Master?
Thanks.

Although the update program you downloaded also includes the Headphone, the WS6 Headphones are updated separately from the Remote Control. The following are the instructions as per XP's website.
For the WS6 headphones you have to:

• Do not plug anything for the moment
  • Launch the update program
  • Use the single USB cable we provide with the DEUS II. Plug it to the WS6
  • Select WS6 in the top left corner of the update application
  • On the headphones:
    • Press the ⚙️ button to access the menu, scroll with the same button and select SETTINGS by pressing the button for 3 seconds
    • Scroll with the same button and select UPDATE by pressing the button for 3 seconds
    • Press the Menu button (bottom right) for 3 seconds to confirm
  • Use the single USB cable we provide with the detector. Plug it to the WS6 and to your PC on 2.0 or 3.0 USB port. (not 1.0)
  • Then the headphones will start to update automatically. Do not unplug anything before the application will not finish to perform the update

Although the update program you downloaded also includes the Headphone, the WS6 Headphones are updated separately from the Remote Control. The following are the instructions as per XP's website.
For the WS6 headphones you have to:

• Do not plug anything for the moment
  • Launch the update program
  • Use the single USB cable we provide with the DEUS II. Plug it to the WS6
  • Select WS6 in the top left corner of the update application
  • On the headphones:
    • Press the ⚙️ button to access the menu, scroll with the same button and select SETTINGS by pressing the button for 3 seconds
    • Scroll with the same button and select UPDATE by pressing the button for 3 seconds
    • Press the Menu button (bottom right) for 3 seconds to confirm
  • Use the single USB cable we provide with the detector. Plug it to the WS6 and to your PC on 2.0 or 3.0 USB port. (not 1.0)
  • Then the headphones will start to update automatically. Do not unplug anything before the application will not finish to perform the update
Thanks. I just updated the ws6 master to the latest .
Again thank you