Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WSA II headphones

Yes it works great through headphones also dry sand is not that bad to me the tones just are not as crisp as the minelabs when I go over a coin I pretty much know what it is with my 900 which I just sold have the manticore coming
Mark
Thanks i was debating getting another detector and was looking at possibly a 600/800 then they came out with three detectors and now a fourth. Was eyeing a 900 or 700 then noticed xp came out with a lite version for a good price. Smart move on their part. Thanks to the ML - NM battles. Wasn’t overly crazy about the lite version and upgraded somewhere in between lol.
Competition is fierce, too many new detectors at once
Have to think about how many new models announced or-came out just in the past year alone. 8 just between ML and NM.