Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WSA II XL Won’t stay on my head

I’m looking for suggestions on how people keep the WSA II XL on their head while detecting. First time out with them, dug a few coins and realized these things need some kind of modification. They just won’t stay on, I do have long hair.

The xl’s were to big and hot to use here in 100 degree weather although im sure in the winter they keep your ears nice and warm. By not staying on what are they doing, sliding off your head or as some note just the ear muffs come off?
The back phones or regular wsaII haven’t heard any issues. Probably the weight of all the big headphones unless tightly clamped on your head tend to want to slide around. The three methods that work best are
wearing them behind your head like back phones resting on your neck
Wearing a cap as mentioned
Putting your hair in a bun

Ive got no hair and dont wear a hat in summer, have no problem with headphones moving, dont know if I have a big or small head but have equal adjustment on both sides as shown.

Attachments

• 20230618_090316.jpg
    20230618_090316.jpg
    682.2 KB · Views: 65